The Residency option allows students to visit NECCA to train for short or long periods, with a minimum of one month at a time. The base fee covers the following:
- One to five days per week of assigned training blocks (1.5–2 hours long each).
- One 30 minute liaison/private lesson per month that you can use any way you wish. Get help with skill building, act creation, professional development, costume questions, injury prevention, web site review, etc.
- 50% off one 1 hour-long private lesson per month
- Priority information every month about guest instructors, workshop series and other events at NECCA.
- Unlimited access to Members Only/Open Studio trainings at all NECCA studios (generally six days per week).
- optional performing opportunities for works-in-progress including Beta Nights
The Residency Plus Program is for those students who wish to train as professionals for a limited time period. This program will include the entire Residency 5 day a week level at $265 per month for up to a 5 months, with additional access to our other professional offerings for the period they are enrolled in Residency. Additional fees may be added. Limited enrollment.
Including reserved training times as well as Members Only and Open Studio training:
- $160/month (1 day/week reserved block)
- $190/month (2 days/week reserved block)
- $215/month (3 days/week reserved block)
- $240/month (4 days/week reserved block)
- $265/month (5 days/week reserved block)
Many Thanks To
The New England Foundation for the Arts
NECCA is supported by the New England Foundation for the Arts through the New England Arts Resilience Fund, part of the United States Regional Arts Resilience Fund, an initiative of the U.S. Regional Arts Organizations and The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, with major funding from the federal CARES Act from the National Endowment for the Arts.