TRAINCATION AT NECCA
Create Your Own Training
Come to NECCA and Create Your Own Training program! Piece together the best parts of our programs and tailor our world class training to fit your needs.
Wondering what you can do with our Create Your Own Training Program? Here are some ideas to choose from:
- Book several private lessons over a weekend or multiple days
- Spend a month or longer doing a deep dive into new material
- Book a regular space to practice circus
- Create an act for performance with guidance from our renowned coaches
- Gather your friends or come on your own for a customized “train-cation” or “circus weekend”
- Book pullers or line holders to rehearse your existing act before a contract or show
- Work on a solo or ensemble show with space and coaching to make your vision a reality
- Learn more about teaching circus by shadowing our coaches and work with a coach mentor
NECCA has lots of options to help you realize your circus training goals through private lessons, group classes, act and show creation, reserved training spaces, puller and line holding support, workshops, and more.
Fill out this form and we’ll contact you to help you plan your visit to NECCA.
Looking for more info about vacationing in Brattleboro?
Check out these resources all bout pour beautiful Vermont town!
- Visit NECCA
- Snow sports
- Water activities
- Hiking Trails and More trails, and More.
- Cultural Resources from the Brattleboro Chamber
- Love Brattleboro
- New England with Love
- Vermont Vacation
Many Thanks To
The New England Foundation for the Arts
NECCA is supported by the New England Foundation for the Arts through the New England Arts Resilience Fund, part of the United States Regional Arts Resilience Fund, an initiative of the U.S. Regional Arts Organizations and The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, with major funding from the federal CARES Act from the National Endowment for the Arts.